1. The Los Angeles Chargers made history on Monday night, cruising past the Indianapolis Colts 20-3.
3. Owner Dean Spanos was presented with a game ball by head coach Brandon Staley
4. With two games remaining in the regular season, the Chargers improved to 9-6.
5. They also secured the No. 6 seed in the playoffs.
6. Keenan Allen, a 10th-year veteran of the Chargers, was proud of the team’s control.
7. The Chargers face the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday in what will be a home game for the Bolts.
8. This victory was the key to the success of the team and brought them one step closer to the playoffs.
9. The Chargers had been working hard to make it to the postseason, and their hard work paid off in the end.
10. The team was also bolstered with the addition of Khalil Mack and J.C. Jackson to their defense.
11. These key additions have allowed the team to reach its goal of making it to the playoffs.