2. The series focuses on the disappearances of several people from the home, as well as the strange circumstances surrounding these disappearances.
5. The family moves into their dream home at 657 Boulevard in Westfield in an attempt to escape the hustle and bustle of New York.
6. The Brannocks move into their new home only to start receiving letters from someone calling themselves "The Watcher."
9. Dean eventually loses his job and Nora becomes angry, leading her to want to sell the house.
12. The Netflix series never reveals The Watcher's identity, leaving audiences wondering who is behind the mysterious figure.
13. John Graff's menacing stare in the series finale could lead viewers to believe that he is The Watcher.
14. Dean suspects John to be The Watcher early on. An unexpected meeting, where John acts as a local building inspector, raises Dean's suspicions.
Image Credit Instagram