1. Look for local events in your area that celebrate women's achievements and attend.
3. Shop at a local women-owned business or restaurant to support female entrepreneurs.
4. Donate to a women's charity.
5. Donate to a charity that supports women's causes, such as education or healthcare.
6. Share stories of inspiring women.
7. Share inspiring stories of women who have made a difference on social media.
8. Read books or watch documentaries about women's history and current issues affecting women.
9. Volunteer at a local organization that supports women.
10. Mentor a young woman.
11. Offer your time and guidance to a young woman who is just starting her career.